Boomerang understands the importance of benefits for its employees and offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Our benefits program provides you with great flexibility to choose a plan that fits your health, wellness and financial needs. Benefits include company paid coverages as well as a variety of voluntary coverages for your individual needs. Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance: Plans include extensive networks of providers nationwide with generous benefit coverage for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Disability Insurance: Life insurance provides your designated beneficiary with a benefit in the event of death, and long term disability insurance helps replace your income in the event you become disabled and cannot work for an extended period of time.
- 401(k) Plan: Administered by Merrill Lynch and ADP Retirement Services, Boomerang offers a generous 401(k) plan that allows for 100% vesting from date of eligibility with an employer match of 100% of the first 4% contributed by employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Both Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA plans are offered at the IRS maximum amount, allowing employees the opportunity to pay eligible expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- Employee Assistance and Travel Assistance Programs: Included at no cost.
- Voluntary Benefits: Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Voluntary Term Life and Voluntary AD&D plans are offered to provide additional protection to employees and their loved ones.