Our 500,000 square foot facility houses heat treat capability of 300,000 tons per year as well as two Electric Resistance Welding (ERW) mills with 480,000 tons of annual capacity for ERW pipe. We offer full in-house finishing with two PMC and CNC thread lines along with a dedicated Semi-Premium thread line, and our high-speed hydrostatic testers keep up with mill speeds and assure quality. The Liberty facility also boasts two full length, full body phased array ultrasonic inspection units and advanced threading capabilities.
- Advanced threading capabilities in size ranges for 4.5” OD – 13.375 OD”
- Hydrostatic testing
- Full body phased array ultrasonic testing including SEA in size ranges 4.5” OD – 7.625” OD
- Heat treating Coupling Stock (CS) in the seamless range with customer-specific sizes and gauges
- 2 complete pipe mills for maximum output
- Full range of heat treat services
Appointment and Logistics Scheduling:
To establish a pick-up appointment, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 213-389-5533. We appreciate notification at least 2 days in advance if possible. We will contact you with an approval or suggest other available time slots should we be unable to fulfill your specific request. Standard loading times are 8:00 am – 7:00 pm, but we work with our customers on scheduling outside this window to help satisfy their needs.